Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Photojournalism

The Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk for the Cure walked through Norcross & Duluth this past weekend.  I never saw so much pink in my live, but maybe I just don’t participate in these events as “hoofer”.  At least that is what most of the walkers that I met called themselves.  This particular model, Paula, from Clarkston, GA, was directing traffic and urging streetwalkers to obey the traffic cops.  Love those boots.  This was a crummy place to shoot, sun over head and impossible to frame this character and the participants facing the same direction.  Nearby aid workers were cheering them on but they never lined up in any kind of pose.  I drove around in my car for a few miles, looking for something different besides the costumes.  I never found a scene that looked interesting.

No comments: